Sea Life takes you on a voyage from the tropical oceans to the Arctic Sea, stopping off at the Baltic Sea along the way.
Type of excursion:
Number of people:
Discover strange and fascinating underwater worlds, home to crabs and starfish as well as sharks and rays. Visitors can step inside the ocean tank through a transparent tunnel. The exhibitions present many species whose environments are threatened by pollution and other environmental damage caused by humans. Helsinki’s Sea Life is part of the pan- European Sea Life network. The aim is to enlighten visitors about the need for protecting the sea environment and the biggest threats, such as pollution and overfishing.
Sea life consists of:
– Underwater tunnel passing through an aquarium with 10 types of sharks
– Interactive aquarium where you can observe and get acquainted with marine life
– 50 magnificent aquariums, inhabited by more than 100 representatives of marine fauna and 1500 animals
– Possibility to observe and even feed the marine life itself.
Duration of excursion – 2- 2,5 hours.
– transfer from the centre of Helsinki – Sea Life – centre of Helsinki
– entrance tickets
– guiding service 1h